Apply Now for Landmark Bank’s Products and Services!
Our Landmark Bank Customer Service Representatives are ready to help you open an account. (To apply for Loan products, please visit the Business Loan Center, Personal Loan Center or Association Loan Center
Existing Landmark Bank Customers
If you are an existing Landmark Bank customer and you wish to Open an additional Account(s) or Activate the Online Banking Services, please give us a call Toll Free at 1-866-425-5488, locally at (954) 771-5525 or click Contact Us to send us an e-mail.
New Landmark Bank Customers
If you are not yet a Landmark Bank customer and you wish to Open an Account, please give us a call Toll Free at 1-866-425-5488, locally at (954) 771-5525 or click Contact Us to send us an e-mail.
At Landmark Bank, it is important to “Know Your Customer.” Please read below to find the information that Landmark Bank will require in order to process your personal or business application for our banking products and services. If you’re applying for a joint account, the items and information below are required for the co-applicant as well.
Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
All Personal Banking Applications will require:
- Social Security Number
- Current Driver’s License Number and State (if not available, State Identification Card or a current U.S. Passport required)
- Current Address, Daytime and Evening Phone Number and E-Mail Address
- Previous Address (if at current address less than 2 years)
- Mailing Address (if different from current address)
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Date of Birth
- Employment Information
If you intend to include a Beneficiary with your Individual or Joint account, you will also need to provide:
- Beneficiary’s Name, Social Security Number and relationship of Beneficiary
If you intend to open an account on behalf of a Minor, you will also need to provide:
- Minor’s Name, Social Security Number and Date of Birth (the Guardian must complete and sign the application as the “Applicant”)
- Name of Trust as it is to appear on Account Title, Address, Phone Number, Date and Tax Identification Number of the Trust
- Trustees will need to complete the application as “Applicant” and “Co-Applicant”
- Copies of the pages of the Trust document that display the Trust name, names of Grantors, names of Trustees, names of Successor Trustees and signatures of Grantors and Trustees.
- At least 18 years old
- A U.S. Citizen with residency in the United States (unless a member of the U.S. Armed Forces)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Business Name
- Current Business Address, Office Phone Number, Office Fax Number, Office Contact Name (must be a signer on the account) and E-Mail Address
- Date Business began operations
- Business Mailing Address (if different from Current Business Address)
- Type of Business
- Name, Title, Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number and State for each Authorized Signer
- Copies of the required documentation that pertains to your business entity (For example, if your business entity is a Corporation, you must include a copy of the Articles of Incorporation).
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old
- All authorized signers/officers must be U.S. citizens with residency in the United States (unless a member of the U.S. Armed Forces)
- Only businesses organized and operated in the State of Florida are eligible to apply for Business Banking Products and Services
- The interest rate applied to your account is established at the time of acceptance of a completed and approved application along with receipt of funds for the opening deposit